Camp at a hidden gem just outside Rugby.
Perfects for weekends, Back to basics camps, Bush craft, Duke of Edinburgh, Team building, and having FUN!
- Small (5 tents), Medium (10 tents) and Large (20 tents) Camping Fields.
- 7 acres of open woodland
- Large Fire Pit
- Ample Seasoned Natural Firewood
- Alter Fires
- Toilets (Boys, Girls & Adults)
- Shelter container for refuge / storage
- Generator available for lighting
- Sole Usage can be arranged
Coton Campsite is Located just north of Rugby. Please note the A426 is a busy main road please only enter the site from the North and leave heading South [never do a right turn into or out of the site].
- OSGR SP522800
- 52°24'57.5"N 1°13'59.5"W
- Nearest Postcode CV23 0AA
For booking enquiries please contact the booking secretary Marilyn Barnett on 01788 550704, firstname.lastname@example.org